How do I get to your office?
You can find our travel directions here.
Where do I park?
There is a parking garage located right next to our office building. Entrance from the garage to the building is on the FIRST FLOOR. Once inside the lobby, take the elevator to the 5th floor.
PLEASE NOTE: There is Handicap parking in the front of the building with NO TIME LIMIT. The rest of the spots are for 15 MINUTES ONLY.
How can I request a prescription refill?
We attempt to respond to your prescription refill request within 24 hours. Please use one of the following methods:
- Preferred: Use our patient portal. (Learn here how to sign up for the portal.)
- Have your pharmacy send a request via escripts.
- Have your pharmacy send a request via fax to (630) 724-0084.
- Call to make your request: call (630) 724-1100 during normal practice hours.
- If calling after normal practice hours, leave your request on triage voice-mail to receive a response within two business days.
How can I request test results?
Test results may be obtained from Bastian Voice Institute in one of the following ways:
- Telephone: Call (630) 724-1100 (triage office) during regular hours.
- BVI voice-mail: After business hours choose “triage” on the office phone message menu and leave your request along with a daytime and evening phone number. We will attempt to return your call within 24 hours.
- Fax: Send your request to (630) 724-0084, along with your daytime and evening phone numbers or secure fax number. We will attempt to respond within 24 hours.