How do I get to your office?
You can find our travel directions here.
How can I request a prescription refill?
We attempt to respond to your prescription refill request within 24 hours. Please use one of the following methods:
- Preferred: Use our patient portal. (Learn here how to sign up for the portal.)
- Have your pharmacy send a request via escripts.
- Have your pharmacy send a request via fax to (630) 724-0084.
- Call to make your request: call (630) 724-1100 during normal practice hours.
- If calling after normal practice hours, leave your request on triage voice-mail to receive a response within two business days.
How can I request test results?
Test results may be obtained from Bastian Voice Institute in one of the following ways:
- Telephone: Call (630) 724-1100 (triage office) during regular hours.
- BVI voice-mail: After business hours choose “triage” on the office phone message menu and leave your request along with a daytime and evening phone number. We will attempt to return your call within 24 hours.
- Fax: Send your request to (630) 724-0084, along with your daytime and evening phone numbers or secure fax number. We will attempt to respond within 24 hours.